Tonight is NoCoFAT from 5-8p! Join us for this casual monthly get together where we drink beverages and eat snacks and generally have a good time. Bring beverages/snacks to share.
- Cohere is closed on Monday for the holiday. Cohere will be open as usual on Tuesday the 7th.
- Weds the 8th, Ignite tix go on sale at 9:25am.
- Thursday starts with breakfast at Snooze at 7:30 am (time has been changed!) THEN
- Suzanne’s Akinz Fall Preview is Thursday evening. Come support the hippest, local fashion designer and Cohere member by trying on all the new fall and SALE items before you buy. She’ll also have a “beanie creation station” where you can hand pick colors for a custom beanie! Join us Thursday from 6p-9p at Cohere. Tell all your friends and bring your cash! Please RSVP via the Akinz link above.
The coworkers love a good theme party. Naturally, when we found out that the Downtown Business Association was throwing a “Party like it’s 1985” event to celebrate 25 years since the Square was dedicated, we rifled through the backs of our closets for some good outfits.
A few things happened last Friday as a result of reincarnating the 80’s:
- I found out that my hair goes in to a side ponytail like it prefers to be styled that way
- Ladies who lived through the 80’s had outfits that were much more “gritty Madonna” style than the
- Ladies who were born in the 80’s and had outfits that looked modern and in fashion
- Hot Coral fingernail polish becomes a permanent part of your body if you wear it for more than 2 days
Compare and contrast these photos. Can you guess which gals were teens in the 80’s?
What was your favorite part of the 80’s? If you’ve got photos of the big party, upload them to twitter @coherellc!