Coworking Space Photos Needed
Every time I write a coworking book, I like to use photos of real coworking communities in action. Do you have an awesome photo of your community that you’d like me to include in my next book? I always give attribution and a link back to your website. You’ll also get a nice discount on the Ultimate Coworking Launch Sequence when it publishes on September 1.
- Email me a high resolution photo that includes people in it. Photos of empty space will be rejected. I will also take photos of communities that are still forming and who do not have a physical space yet.
Include the following:
- Name of Space
- Website of Space
- If you have an existing space, answer the following:
- How many members did you have when you opened your doors?
- How long did it take you from deciding to start a space to grand opening?
- What piece of advice would you give to new coworking founders?
- Why is your community special?
- If you don’t have a space yet, answer the following:
- Why are you starting a coworking community before you have a space?
- What did you learn through the process of community building?
- What are you most looking forward to when it comes to your community?
I will be leading small groups of coworking founders from the first steps of building a community to grand opening with the Ultimate Coworking Launch Sequence. Be sure to get on the list for first dibs on a spot in the first cohort!