Coworking Space in Old Town Fort Collins
Cohere Old Town is conveniently located just Northwest of Mulberry & College at 418 South Howes Street. We love this neighborhood because it puts us just steps away from the transit, dining and retail options of Old Town Fort Collins. Cohere occupies the eastern half of the building on all 5 levels.
This unique space allows us to offer multiple flexible coworking areas (sit anywhere you like) as well as private offices (when available). There are several meeting and lounge areas in which to chat with clients, as well as a reservable conference room capable of holding up to 15 people. No matter where you choose to work, you’ll be greeted by lots of natural sunlight, modern furnishings, and happy people. Coming for a visit? Here’s how to find us: From the front, walk along the south side of the building until you see a glass door with 2 steps leading up to it. The main coworking area is located on the top floor, the conference room is located in the basement. We are open to visitors by appointment only. Wonder where your meeting is? Check the whiteboard just inside the front door.
Rent Our Conference Room
Are the current conference room choices in Fort Collins bumming you out? Look no further. We’ve smashed the boardroom and banished the bland from our luminous Confer-Essence Room.
- lovely decor inspires creativity, serenity and productivity using color, texture, art and live plants
- configurable tables/chairs: seats 8 around a large table or any iteration of 12 people you can think of
- wheeled tables for easy configuration
- Apple TV ready flat screen display
- non-member pricing $20 hour or $120/day
- bring your own food or catering, walking distance to any Old Town restaurant
- check the calendar below for availability before emailing us with your request