I just got wind of this event and it looks great! I’m attending the Boulder session on May 13th from 8a-11a. Email me if you want to carpool down together.
Amber Naslund, nationally known communication and business strategist, vice president of Social Strategy for Radian6 (recently acquired bySalesForce.com for over $500M) and author of The NOW Revolution, will be giving two Colorado presentations: Denver (May 12) and Boulder (May 13).
Her appearances — Naslund’s first-ever in Colorado — are being hosted by the Mile High Social Media Club (MHSMC), Metzger Associates, Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)/Colorado Chapter and Redhead Writing.
At each event, Naslund will address the “Seven Shifts To Make Businesses Faster, Smarter & More Social.” Attendees will learn how to:
- Strip away silos and overgrown business processes and create a culture of NOW;
- Hire and empower a new type of employee who is adept at pattern recognition, human relations, and immediate analysis;
- Organize internal teams for maximum external impact, and empower every employee as a marketer, even if they aren’t;
- Listen at the point of need and answer the social telephone;
- Travel the “Humanization Highway” and respond effectively and persuasively to customer inquiries;
- Plan for, find and manage real-time crises; and,
- Redesign success metrics in a business world that’s increasingly instantaneous.
$25 ($20 for PRSA members and students with valid student ID).
All participants will receive a copy of Naslund’s book “The Now Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social”
Register on Facebook for Denver or Boulder OR non-Facebookers can register below