Coworking is a fun, social and productive alternative to working from home or the coffee shop. You need just a few essential things to cowork effectively.
- Your laptop & integrated or external wireless receiver + your power cord and any other laptop accessories you like to use.
- Your cell phone. Cohere doesn’t have a phone line since we all just use our cell phones anyway.
- A happy, helpful attitude.
- A project to work on or your normal daily work routine.
What to do when you get to Cohere:
- Before you leave home: Check out the Check In page at http://coherecommunity.com/checkin. This will allow you to see who is where in case there’s a specific member you’re dying to see.
- When you first get to Cohere or Cothere, please check in. See above.
- Pick a place to sit. We have different seating options to suit your needs which you’ll learn about on the tour.
- Introduce yourself to your fellow coworkers. Take a moment to learn what they’re working on and let them know what projects you’re tackling.
- Begin being wildly productive. Collaborate with others, ask them questions, offer advice or help your coworkers and start building your coworking community.
- Enjoy Cohere’s free coffee and amazing work atmosphere.
- Any questions or problems, ask your neighbor.
Advanced Involvement Options:
- Like our Facebook Page.
- Follow our latest pics on Instagram for Cohere Bandwidth.
- Get added to our private Facebook Group. Instructions should be in your Welcome email.
- Never lunch alone. Inviting coworkers to join you for food or drink is a natural way to get to know everyone a little better.